Website Coates Kokes
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Two years of agency experience.
· A team player who will work under the direction of the leaders of our media and account services departments and actively collaborate with accounting and creative.
· Strong quantitative skills: Beyond general detail, this position will need to be able to elicit the story behind the numbers.
· The ability to multi-task: We have about a dozen clients active in paid media, and this position will work on all of them over time – most often several simultaneously.
· The interest in a breadth of topics: We work in categories from public health to food & beverage to sustainability.
· A willingness to learn: The industry will only continue to evolve.
· Experience with Google Analytics and paid social platforms required.
· Understanding of Nielsen products and Strata preferred.
· Meeting with vendors and evaluating proposals.
· Contributing to media plans.
· Analyzing vendor reports, including metric reports.
· Utilizing Google Analytics and social media insights platforms.
· Creating reports and presentations for clients.
· Developing digital strategies and coordinating with social media.
· Sending insertion orders and traffic instructions to the media.
· Reconciling media invoices with media schedules and placement.